Which should I choose - Income Protection or Critical Illness Cover?

Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover do very different jobs. To choose which is right for you, think about what you want to protect yourself from – and the kind of help you’ll need.

Income Protection provides a monthly payment if you’re unable to work - so it’s the right policy to choose if you want to cover household expenses during a period of incapacity or even unemployment. Critical Illness Cover generally pays a lump sum if you’re diagnosed with one of the illnesses listed in the policy - so it could be used to buy treatment, pay off a mortgage or make home modifications.  

Call us and we’ll help you decide which might be the right policy for you.

Call the experts on:
0800 316 3166